Tuesday 17 March 2015

SWATCHES & REVIEW : Makeup Revolution [Part One]

Sawasdee ka~

I have seen posts about Makeup Revolution for awhile but I've never had a chance to have a good look at this brand until recently. The brand is well-known for making a good dupe from a good brand with an affordable price. After I play around with the items I ordered I can confirm that they provide pretty good quality products too
❤︎ Essential Matters 2 Eyeshadow Palette (£4)
Some of you might already know that MakeUp revolution makes a perfect palette dupe for Urban Decay Naked and swatches on the internet sure look convincing. However I already owned Nake 2 and 3 so I prefer something different. I end up order this matte eyeshadow palette which I love...the pigment and colour are amazing! Although I have to say I didn't like the packaging but with this price tag I don't expect much anyway. This palette also comes with a sponge applicator but I never use them as I prefer using my finger or brushes.
Swatches from left to right as you can see them in the palette
The palette has 12 shades with neutral colours that perfect for everyday use. All of them gives a really good colour payoff. You can build up the colours to however heavy or sheer you like.
❤︎ Iconic Pro Blush, Bronze and Brighten-Flush (£4)
Is it look familiar to you? It looks exactly like Sleek Makeup highlight and contour palette. Again it shows a good colour payoff on your skin.

❤︎ I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts-Peachy Pink Kisses (£4.99)
Again, this is another dupe for Two Faces Hearts Blusher but I don't own any of them so I can't really compare the quality. The blush inside is gorgeous with 3 different shades but I only do a one swatch for the mix of 3 together. I think most of you will use it that way anyway. It's very shimmery blush which will be noticeable if you look closely.

❤︎ Ultra Aqua Brow Tint in Medium (£3)
Another product that remind me of Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow. It's something I've never tried before so I think I shall start of with Makeup Revolution before try more expensive one from MUFE. I love the product but it would be better if there are more shade available (currently 4 shades). It, somehow, show up a reddish brown on my brow which look quite weird but it can be fix with some dark brown eyeshadow on top. It's very pigmented so you only need small amount.

Overall I'm pretty impressed with my purchase. It's such an affordable makeup brand with great quality product. If you want to get new makeup but don't want to spend too much on it this brand would be great option to start off.

Stay tuned for part two :)
Mwahhh

4 comments:

  1. thanx for sharring, lovely post

    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i am already followiny u via GFC, hope u can do the same

    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing makeup - I love the blush!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Iconic Pro Blush is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx