Tuesday 30 September 2014

REVIEW : ZOEVA Rose Gold Luxury Brush Set

 
Sawasdee ka~
A week before my birthday, I ordered myself Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Brush Set and Sun power palette as a little treat for myself. It's the best time to make an excuse to buy new brush set, isn't it?. Zoeva is a makeup and tool brand based in Germany and I order it straight from its website. The package arrived one day before my birthday which is quite impressive and I was really excited to open it. Everything is well-pack in the white box and inside I found another black paper wraps around all products. I also love the fact that you will get a little white card that will tell you who pack and check the quality of your items. In case something is wrong with your order (which I don't expect that) you know who to contact/complain. Today I will review the brush set first and will leave the blusher palette for next week post.

The brush set comes with classy leather clutch that has a little inside pocket, brown cloth bag and 8 different brushes (5 for face and 3 for eyes). All brushes look lovely, well-design and really good value for money. They contain with a mix of high quality natural hair* and synthetic bristles. Let's see which brushes will you get from this set:

106 / Powder: Apply any kind of powder product and to fix the makeup.
102 / Silk Finish: Apply and blend foundation, powder and mineral makeup products.
110 / Face Shape: For contouring and blending.
127 / Luxe Sheer Cheek*: A nice blush brush. I normally use it for highlight above cheek bone but it's also great for applying blush around cheek bone.
142 / Concealer Buffer: Apply concealer products evenly and super easy around the eyes and every small corner of your face.
227 / Luxe Soft Definer*: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
231 / Luxe Petit Crease*: Accentuating and blending in the crease
317 / Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing. I actually use it for powdering my eyebrows and/or draw a sharp line around waterline.
Overall, the brushes are so soft like a baby bum and easy to clean. You can't really go wrong with this set. Apart from Real Techniques brushes I never thought I could find an alternative make up brush brand with such an affordable price but Zoeva does an amazing job! It costs £55 on Zoeva’s site plus £7.50 flat rate shipping cost which mean each brush cost less than £10! One of other good things is the brushes are all available individually too. I secretly wish that Real Techniques would sell brushes separately as well.

Have you ever heard about Zoeva
Mwahhh

xxx

11 comments:

  1. I just bought makeup brushes and I hated them because the hair/ fur falls off when using them. But these ones sound great. Do you have a link where I can order them? Hope they're available in my country.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT POST! <3

    xoxo
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look beautiful!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard about the brand before but it looks cool! I need one of those super complete brush sets desperately!!
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luxurious brushes :) Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look super duper nice! Now I want some! ugh.. haha

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing and so pretty, I've heard the 227 is a perfect dupe for mac xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's I actually like it more that Mac lol

      Delete
  8. These look and sound amazing, gorgeous brushes!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx