Sunday 10 August 2014

SWATCHES & REVIEW : My Lipstick Collection [TOPSHOP]


From left to right : Straight Ace, Inhibition, The Damned, Daredevil, Rio Rio, Brighton Rock, Pillow Talk, Legend, Mexican Wave, Charmed
Sawasdee ka~
I wrote on the lipstick tag post that Topshop is one of my favourite place to go for lipstick. For the first post of the series I will definitely start with this brand. Topshop launched their makeup line few years ago and since then I’m always attracted to their lipstick collection. I love to go in the store and look for new shades or collection. Sometimes I’m just happy to walk around with lipstick swatches on my hand.

There may not be a big colour option to choose from, but what I love is an affordable price with an excellent quality. The packaging so cute yet sturdy with flat top and bottom making it easy to store standing upright. Although the coat will worn off with time but that is not a problem for me as long as the quality of lipstick itself still the same. They provide great pigmentation especially for bright bold colour I don’t even worry about re-apply the lipstick. They have great staying power. From the picture below you can see that even after I use a makeup remover wipe the swatches, there are still some light stains on my arm. I also love their formula they are creamy/velvety that are not drying and don’t leave any dry patch on you lips. *THUMP UP*

So the collection I’m showing you today is only the lipstick that in a bullet like( you know what I mean?). I also have liquids lipstick and chubby lipstick from Topshop but I will leave that for now. Don’t worry you definitely will still see them in near future :)
My favourite of all the shades I own would be Daredevil and Rio Rio. They both are red with pink and orange undertone, respectively. Unfortunately, you probably can't get hold of Daredevil now. I guess it has been discontinued. Hopefully one day Topshop will relaunch this colour again.

Which one is you favourite? Any recommendation which colour I should get?
Stay tuned for my MAC lipstick collection. I'll post it next Sunday
Mwahhh

xx

16 comments:

  1. My favourite is Brighton rock:)
    Nice post:)
    http://onedayinmyhighheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this product! I love the Mexican Wave ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive collection :) My favourite is dared evil :)

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love those purple lips, so chic! These are great shades
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaah lipstick paradise, you do have the whole collection. I wish I could buy topshop lipsticks, I have to drive 4 hours to the nearest one!

    xMM
    THE LAME LIP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame that you have to go a long way to go Topshop. Although you can order on-line but I do recommend to get a swatch on yourself first.

      Delete
  6. Wow! tons of lippies! I am hoarder of lipstick too before but I'm a bit worried on their expiration, I can't consume them in a year... so I stop and I try my best to used them a lot before they expires.. ;) Mind following each other? let me know in case you follow my blog so I can follow back. ;)

    love,
    CAssie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a make up cleanser so you can just spray on lipstick to eliminate bacteria and it will last longer :)

      Delete
  7. wowieee that's a huge collection:D brighton rock & legend are my faves <3
    thanks btw. for your comment on my blog:) sure we can follow, love your blog too!
    following you via GFC now:)

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing collection!
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. so many pretty colors. i love legend!!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, didn´t think the topshop lipstick were that nice. def going to get me some :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should try them out. They are really nice :)

      Delete
  11. This is the most perfect collection I've seen! I need your purples since yesterday.

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha it is fabulous colour you need it in you collection too!

      Delete

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx