Tuesday 13 May 2014

OOTD: What did I wear to a spring wedding

Sawasdee ka~
Say hello to wedding season :) It's a big deal for every girls when comes to a dress choice. Especially as a guest for wedding (I'm not talking about dress as bride today that will be even harder I think). So when it time to decide want to wear there are few questions that come through my head, such as colour, venue, when and what colour is a bride's dress (surely you don't want to wear same colour and bride, do you?).

I'm lucky enough to be invited to my boyfriend's sister's wedding. It held at Bull hotel in Long Melford on Easter (21st of April). With a bit of information I knew I could narrow the choice of dresses down.

I have to say I'm pretty excited for this wedding as it's the first time I go to British wedding. I actually prepared the dress since August last year! Well the thing is I went back to Thailand around that time and accidentally I spotted this dress while I was walking in the department store. I love how unique it is. It's a 2-pieces pale pink lacey dress with floral print. Floral is perfect for spring/summer so why not wear it for the wedding. As I have no idea what to wear and how glamorous I should look, this dress is perfect. I can look casual yet glamorous with a bit of accessories.


On the day, I decided to glam up a little bit with Swarovski necklace and bangle. For my hair, I did a side-swept hair using  MarkHill sexy waves&curls pro-magic wand, few bobbi pins and flower hair clip from New Look. Shoes are also important, the wedding was from 3pm to 12am, that is why I picked this wedges it's so comfy even though it's 5 inches high! If you can remember I wore them once on my Hello it's Valentine Series #4 : Sweet or Sassy post.

For the gift for the bride and groom, I bought Mickey and Minnie 39 cm soft toy from Disney store in Westfield London for them. I did look up on Disney store website to find a link to buy it for you guys, unfortunately there is none left. For me Mickey and Minnie are the sign of forever love so they are just perfect gift for newly wed!

End this post with my funny look with glow in the dark glasses
Will you be a guest to any wedding soon?

Mwahhhh

xxx

37 comments:

  1. Those Mickey and Minnie are kind of the cutest gift, you chose wisely :) ♥ And you looked gorgeous babe, that dress is lovely. The floral pattern is super elegant and cute.
    Unfortunately, I don't have any wedding soon, as much as I'd love to have one. For a weddings lovers like me, that's upsetting! :P
    Love,
    Lottie | Little Once Upon a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun <3 I love wedding season too! I just can't wait to goo another wedding but noone invite me yet lol

      Delete
  2. You are so beautiful! That dress is really wonderful~ <3

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fab dress! As u asked me, I'm following u on gfc and bloglovin' too, waiting for u ;)

    S/S 2014 trend: PALMS lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous dress. You look so lovely!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous! I love the dress its so perfect for spring :)

    Allison from http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look so pretty! Love the dress, anyways I followed you already its now your turn :)

    Lou of, steal-thestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so pretty and love the dress! :)
    thanks for you comment on my blog, and i am following you now :)


    http://londondreams8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Thx for the comment in my blog now i´following your blog and bloglovin.
    Love the photos the dress is so amazing *.*
    Kiss
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful and the dress looks amazing on you! Thanks for the lovely comment and sure we can follow each other. Just started following via GFC. Hope you follow back. Also let me know if you would like to follow via bloglovin too!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Dress! <3

    http://www.naturellebeautywall.blogspot.mx/

    Att. Alexa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  12. super pretty
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG the dress is so nice!!!! Amazing outfit! XoXo from http://looksandshoes.com/vestido-de-volantes/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your dress <3

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how the fabric drapes off your shoulders, what a pretty design!
    I'm following you on GFC now, I hope you check my blog out! x
    Emily Lavenders

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Just follow and leave me a comment I will immediatelly follow back!
    Fashion and The City
    Kisses, Hara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you!
    Followed you back <3
    FASHION AND THE CITY
    Keep in touch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great dress and your makeup is so perfect!

    Ryli :)
    PearlofmyEye.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh la la! Someone's looking super pretty! Love your dress na :)

    See you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. so pretty!! love your dress <333

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty! Your hair looks amazing! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super fofo seu vestido, adorei o blog!

    Bjux, Jell
    www.urbanoeretro.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute dress, you look lovely!
    xx

    http://freakmuffin.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I followed your blog,just like you asked me to:)
    Hopefully you can follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice dress :)

    Sally
    http://sallymeetstheworld.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx