Sunday 9 March 2014

What I got from Japan #️2 Beauty

Sawasdee ka~
I received lot of positive comments from my last post about sweety and snacks haul from Japan so today I decided to do another haul but this time it is a BEAUTY one :)

Japanese skin care and cosmetic products are some of the best in the world that provide excellent quality and value for money. So when I have a chance to go Japan, beauty products from there are must-buy items for me. Most of the items I'm going to show you today are from drugstore. I truly LOVE Japanese drugstore because of their quality and their affordable prices compared to high end lines. Rows and rows of make-up, skincare and beauty gadgets. The only problem for me is I can't read Japanese TT^TT
As a lipstick lover how can I avoid buying new lipstick to my collection. The brand is called LookMe the lipstick. I've never heard of this brand before but when I swatched the lipstick on my hand I just fell inlove. It's really pigmented with a great choice of colour and creamy finish. Most lipsticks I found in Japan are usually nudey colours with glitter or glossy finish which I'm not fond of. So when I found this brand it's just like a heaven for me. The price is also really cheap as well compare with the quality it provided. If I'm right each lipstick is 840 Yen or about £5. I got them from Loft Shibuya.
I talked about this BB cream on my What's on my face post. I have been using it for about 2 years now and as far as I know it's not sell somewhere else but Japan. There are 3 types of BB cream from Smooth erase : matte, moisturised and acne care medicated. This time I picked an acne care one (1280 Yen) because my skin is pretty sensitive at the moment. I got them from Loft Ueno.
Next are masks I bought from Disney store and Mustsumoto Kiyoshi (one of the biggest drugstore in Tokyo and you can easily find the shop at almost every corner of the road). I think you can guest which mask is from Disney store and which one from drug store :P

The first one, Lululun mask (315 Yen), I have never heard or seen any review about it but every time when I walked pass drugstore I always see this mask. So one day I decided to give it a try. To be honest I'm not really sure about its benefit to my face though as I said I can't read Japanese. If any of you here can read japanese or use this mask before please let me know. I will be greatly appreciated. One package contains 7 mask sheets inside a zip-lock bag so you don't have to worry about the mask going to dry out if you aren't use it for awhile. Next are very cute mask pads from Disney store Shibuya. It was too cute to resist getting even if I wasn’t completely sure what it was at first! It costs 150 yen per pack (10 sheets). I bought 3 different scents in Winnie the Pooh (honey), Minnie mouse (strawberry), and Marie (peach). You can just stick the sheet anywhere on your face&body and leave for 10 minutes like normal mask. It claims to moisterised your skin :)
 As I love Muji products so much when I arrive Japan how can I avoid going there. Muji make up line is cheap with good quality. I went to Yurakucho branch and bought these 2 items. One is a blusher in subtle peach tone with a little bit of glitter. The micro-sparkles in the blush give a very nice glow to the entire look without being over the top. I also bought green tea bath salt as well. My sister recommended this to me.
The product on the left is makeup remover which I accidentally bought while I'm in Japan. Initially I thought it was a Sana Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Facial Cleansing Wash Foam that I bought few years back and really like it but when I tried to wash my face with it, it gives a different feeling so I googled it and found out that  I used make up remover washed my face for 2 days. Please don't laugh at me I really feel ashamed about it >__<. The next one is the Moritaya mask that alot of people rave about. It is a soybean yogurt mask that claims to soften your skin. It smell really subtle and yogurty (if that's a word). Personally I really like this mask and now I got 2 or maybe 3 tubs in my stock.
For no eyebrows girl like me browpencil is something I can't live without.  I hate shapen my brow pencil so much and would prefer a twist up one. So this time when I have a chance I bought 3 twist up brow pencils in one go. One from Excel and another 2 are from Kiss. They are either sell in Loft and Mustsumoto Kiyoshi

Next is lipstick again. It's from Canmake in colour "01". I'm not sure why I bought a lot of peachy nudey lipsticks lately but I just can't stop myself. It's pretty colour and feel nice on my lips.

Finish my haul with something a little more expensive. Do you like macarons from Laduree?! I love them and love as much as a make up line from the same brand. I went to Laduree shop in Ginza and feel overwhelmed with every products there. Finally I picked a pressed cheek colour in number 3. They sell blush and case separately with the total price come up to 6000 Yen or something around that. I definitely do a review on this blush but I can't promise when I will post about it as I have many products I want to review first hehehehe

Hope you like this haul

Mwahhh

xxx



35 comments:

  1. i know it i love they product !
    have a nice sunday

    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got amazing products! I'm se jelly~ ^_^''

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try an Asian BB cream because I've heard they're meant to be amazing! Would you like to follow each other? x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello!
    Of course we can follow each other, I’m following you now on GFC (number 104) so now it’s your turn to follow back!
    I also really like your haul here, you found so many great things!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx for coment in my blog! You hawe so interessting blog too. I follow you now. Please follow me back :) http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the items look amazing! I had no idea you could get a mask like that from a Disney store :) I've also just followed you on GFC and bloglovin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I have heard about Japanese make up and skin care products and I know they are top!! Interesting to read.

    Of course I will follow your blog,

    Hugs, Sofia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Fellow lippie addict here and I am love with those lipsticks too just by looking at the colours!
    Never heard of LookMe before...could you do a review and swatches for them ^_^" ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about do a review as well. I'll post it very soon :)

      Delete
  9. everything looks so nice, very pretty colors :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many nice lipsticks! Very jealous! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  11. give me any japanese/korean beauty products and i will totally adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a cute blog, i just started following you :)
    hope you can follow back as well<3
    check out my new outfit post and let me know what you think!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try these they look amazing!

    ps. thanks for your comment on my blog, following you! xx

    http://jhoanelizabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always get jealous when I see posts like this, the makeup always looks so cute and well packaged!

    Corinne xx
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun haul! I got to buy some asian cosmetics when I was in HK but I wish I got more! I also had a laudree macaroon but it was super pricey haha!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Asian cosmetics are one of the best! The macaroon is extremely expensive but no one can avoid it hehehe

      Delete
  16. Wow! I love that cheek color and pretty much everything you bought haha. I recently did a haul too!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I definitely will check out you post :)

      Delete
  17. nice products! love the lipsticks
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the lipstick color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for following me! following you back on Bloglovin and Instagram :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice post :)
    If you would like to follow each other via GFC, Facebook or Instagram let me know on my blog! xx

    adotfashionologie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi kissmesunday!

    I love the post, everything is so kawaii and lovely! :") If only I could have those lovely things! Keep posting more adorable stuff!! :) And btw, I'm just starting out my blog.. So if you'd like, come check it out and we could follow each other through gfc! :) xo

    Take care always,
    Dianne M xoxo
    http://euphoric-vibe.blogspot.com/
    http://euphoric-vibe.blogspot.com/
    http://euphoric-vibe.blogspot.com/
    http://euphoric-vibe.blogspot.com/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will post some more haul soon :) And sure we can follow each other :)

      Delete
  22. Wah so cute! I've never seen such a mask like your disney mask! Tell me more about it please. Japan sure has a lot of cute stuffs. ^^ I've followed your blog btw, please follow me back and lets keep in touch!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will surely review the mask when I start to use it :) xx

      Delete
  23. love your lip color. I didn't know that Laduree also sells makeups! the packaging really nice.

    www.weloview.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really interesting post! I'm always curious about asian beauty products! It's a shame that I can't read any of it to understand what I'm getting though. Anyhow the soy mask sounds amazing!! And I would also love to try the Bb cream! There's nothing like asian bb creams!!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, most of famous beauty products are from korea and japan and I'm really struggle with the languages >_<

      Delete

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx