Wednesday 22 July 2015

[HAUL] British Summer (Sale) Makeup


Sawasdee ka~
I'm coming back with haul today with a new Youtube video.  It the first time that I actually talk a lot in from of camera. Please give a comment below if you think I need to change anything. I know my speaking still is not that good but I just want to try something new in the blog. Hope you like it :)
The picture above is all makeup items I bought in the past weeks. Half of them are from summer sale and another half are in original price. Apart from the video I also have pictures of swatches for all items I bought. I will only write a brief description in here and you can find out more info in the video. 
 Sleek Blush by 3 Californ.I.A This is cream blush palette. All 3 are corally orangey colour. Really nice for summer. The surf is the only blush that has shimmer, the rest are matte.
Swatch: Smudge stick waterproof eyeliner
Swatch: Field of florals palette
❤ Stila
- Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set Really high-pigmented liner. Soft and easy to to draw.
Field of florals convertible color dual lip & cheek palette New palette that just came out this spring. Love it so much. All the colours are really nice for spring. It's glossy kind of cream which can use on both lips and cheeks.
CC Color Correcting Stick with SPF 20 Foundation in stick. Hmmm what else can you ask more in the busy morning time. It's easy to use and blend with medium coverage (I used it in the video!)
❤ Topshop
- Topshop Lip Vanish in Hight Times and Fun&Games These are like M.A.C prolong-wear lipgloss. High pigmented, nice colour. The only downside is that it's too sticky. 
- Topshop cream blush in Aorta Another cream blush with cute packaging. This cream blush give a really pinky wine colour.
❤ Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation And Concealer from ASOS.com Light coverage foundation. I saw Pixiwoo (one of my fave makup artist) used in one of her video and I just love the finish on her skin. So I decide to give it a try. 
❤ M.A.C.
Fluidline in Waveline and Microviolet I heard a lot about these little tub of eyeliner. I tried the purple on in the shop and fell in love. It is long-lasting and don't smudge even I have oily eye lids. 
116 Blush Brush I just bought this one to replace my old one. Good size too apply blusher on my cheeks
210 Precise Eye Liner Brush The girl in MAC shop gave me this little brush for me to use with fluidline. As soon as it touch my eyes I know that I need to get it. Bare in my mind that it's quite pricey though >_<


So that is all. Happy Shopping Everyone :)
Mwahhh

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx