Wednesday 11 December 2013

Nails Art : Owl hoo hoo hoo #1

Sawasdee ka~

Here come another easy nails art that you can do by yourself. Few weeks ago I stumbled upon one of nails art ideas that using nails art water decal transfer stickers. I thought it is a good idea so I went through Ebay and found these cute owl stickers. One pack contains 20 nail decals in a selection of size.
Step 1: The base for these nails was Essie - Master plan (3 for 2 from Boots). I painted 2 layers and allow to thoroughly dry before applying decals.
Step 2: Cut out the decal from the strip and trim to size
Step 3: Leave the decal to soak in a bowl of water for 20-30 seconds, then remove from water
Step 4: Slide the backing away from the decal and place on the nail. Carefully move it around and smooth it down 

Step 5: Use a tissue to dab off any excess water and allow to dry.
Step 6: Use Barry M - Nail arts pen in white draw hearts on middle fingers and "love" on pinky fingers
Step 7: Paint a clear layer of topcoat over the nail to seal in the decal.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments :)

Mwahhhh

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Cute nails idea! Wondering if you wanted to follow each other?
    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I just followed you on GFC. By the way your blog looks great. keep up good work :) xx

      Delete
  2. That's brilliant! Just followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog, cute Nails!
    I'm following you right now :) Hope you will see my blog

    http://moerixstory.blogspot.fr/

    Xoxo
    Moeri

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute nails


    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx