Sunday 1 December 2013

Hello December : Manchester Christmas Market

Sawasdee ka~

It's that time of the year again. The season of joy and celebration. The time to meet and greet your friends and family.  Can't believe time has gone really fast I feel like I just celebrate new year not long ago.

One thing that almost everyone in UK excited about is Christmas markets (much to my delight) that will be held in many cities across the country throughout November until before the 25th of December. Today I went to Christmas markets in Manchester for the first time and feel pretty excited (normally I go to the one in Leeds). The market take over nine different spaces around the city: Albert Square | Brazennose Street | King Street | St Ann's Square | Exchange Street | New Cathedral Street | Exchange Square | The Corn Exchange | Corporation Street

 
I think it's a good idea to split up the market to section so you will not get to overwhelm with too christmassy feeling. Apart from enjoy wander around each market I also have a chance to look around the city at the same time. 
First stop at Exchange street (behind Arndale shoppping centre)
Talking tree was singing a song on street (can't really remember which street it is and my face looks weird here...sorry >_<)
Gigantic father christmas on top of town hall's entrance...
 
Time to drink some mulled wine :)
Finally we finish all the markets. Can't believe we walk until sky has changed colour. It took us about half day to walked around and must say I'm really impressed. I love the fact that you get a French, German, European and world market all into one. It was a nice Sunday

Have you been to any Christmas market this year yet?

Mwahhhh

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx